The Most Legit Sh*t That You'll Ever Click
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D

+6
crazygametime
Carlos
Sir Taylorâ„¢
oG x Papa Doc
Sir Chris
Sir Jake
10 posters

Go down

Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D Empty Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:13 pm

O.K.

First of all if you are not here for what the title says this topic is about then you are acid tripping and get off your computer right now.

THE WAY YOU GET A TOPIC STICKY is to post on here with a link and you will need to give $1 a month to our paypal. Pay us leaving the link to the post you want Sticky. After a month we will take away the Sticky (some special circumstances may arise, who knows?)

THE WAY YOU GET CONFIRMED FOR A LEGIT LOBBY HOST is to message Sir Matt, Sir Brannon, Sir Taylor, Sir Daniel, Sir Jake, Sir Chris or me Sir Raymond about it and we will come in and test your mods. Once confirmed we will add a post to your topic and add confirmed by admin to your title. This is free, we just need to test the mods.

Last edited by Sir Raymond on Wed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D Empty Re: Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D

Post by Sir Jake Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 am

Ok im not acid trippin haha Very Happy but first off Matt specificly told me that I can confirm people.. its not a big deal just thought u should include me since im really the only staff that has already confirmed

Sir Jake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D Empty Re: Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D

Post by Sir Chris Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm

10th prestige Lobbys for free in 3 weeks maby XD!!!!
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Admin
Admin

http://www.tastymods.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:47 pm

then in 3 weeks post a thread and message me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Jake Fri May 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Thanks bro for edit

Sir Jake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oG x Papa Doc Mon May 10, 2010 10:14 pm

can someone please give me some information on any possible 10th prestige lobbies? ive donated to this site a long time ago but you guys never made the lobby cos of the "ban wave" and i still wan to get into a lobby...someone help

oG x Papa Doc
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 am

That was a huge problem and we refunded everyone's money.

Back to top Go down

Post by oG x Papa Doc Tue May 11, 2010 8:13 am

Are there going to be any lobbies ever or will he get his money back?

oG x Papa Doc
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 10:27 am

I don't understand what you're saying...

Back to top Go down

Post by oG x Papa Doc Tue May 11, 2010 11:16 am

when you guys used to make modded lobbies, a friend of mine paid for both of us, and only he got into the lobby...i was scedule for one the follwing week but it was never created because sir brannon was waiting for the ban wave to blow over.....the question is, is this website going to ever create a modded titltes eblems 10th lobby all challenges etc....????

oG x Papa Doc
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Taylorâ„¢ Tue May 11, 2010 11:26 am

oG x Papa Doc wrote:when you guys used to make modded lobbies, a friend of mine paid for both of us, and only he got into the lobby...i was scedule for one the follwing week but it was never created because sir brannon was waiting for the ban wave to blow over.....the question is, is this website going to ever create a modded titltes eblems 10th lobby all challenges etc....????
yes we are! but if you paid sir brannon you need to talk to him. you should send him a pm
Sir Taylorâ„¢
Sir Taylorâ„¢
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oG x Papa Doc Tue May 11, 2010 12:07 pm

i have im still waiting for his reply.....when are you guys going to make the lobbies tho...its beena long time since thism site has offered one

oG x Papa Doc
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Taylorâ„¢ Tue May 11, 2010 12:09 pm

we have had some not that long ago i guess you were not on.
Sir Taylorâ„¢
Sir Taylorâ„¢
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oG x Papa Doc Tue May 11, 2010 1:52 pm

I seriously need to know when the next lobby is

oG x Papa Doc
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Jake Tue May 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Papa stop cryin itll come cuzz

Sir Jake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Tue May 11, 2010 10:10 pm

thats my money that was "supposed" to get back because i paid for him and i never got my money and he never got his lobby...?
Carlos
Carlos
Just getting started
Just getting started

Back to top Go down

Post by oG x Papa Doc Tue May 11, 2010 10:30 pm

not cry in dude, its been a long time since the donation was made ^

oG x Papa Doc
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:03 pm

OK everyone. Stop whining. Anymore posts about the money that we REFUNDED to EVERYONE will be deleted and the person will have a 24 hour ban. DONE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Chris Thu May 13, 2010 3:34 pm

bad news guy i cant get my jyag coz i have to many GCSE coming up sorry every1
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D Empty i would like to be tested my gt is:Crazygametime

Post by crazygametime Thu May 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Sir Raymond wrote:O.K.

First of all if you are not here for what the title says this topic is about then you are acid tripping and get off your computer right now.

THE WAY YOU GET A TOPIC STICKY is to post on here with a link and you will need to give $1 a month to our paypal. Pay us leaving the link to the post you want Sticky. After a month we will take away the Sticky (some special circumstances may arise, who knows?)

THE WAY YOU GET CONFIRMED FOR A LEGIT LOBBY HOST is to message Sir Matt, Sir Brannon, Sir Taylor, Sir Jake, Sir Chris or me Sir Raymond about it and we will come in and test your mods. Once confirmed we will add a post to your topic and add confirmed by admin to your title. This is free, we just need to test the mods.

crazygametime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazurth76 Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Those looking for 10th prestige or Zombies send me a PM or email me at rmadison76@gmail.com. Will explain all the details and will also help those wanting to create there own ISO modded disk.

Kazurth76

Back to top Go down

Post by evelynz8735 Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Guest wrote:OK everyone. Stop whining. Anymore posts about the money that we REFUNDED to EVERYONE will be deleted and the person will have a 24 hour ban. DONE.

evelynz8735

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasty Scopez Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:32 pm

can anyone do it 4 free?

Tasty Scopez

Back to top Go down

Post by xbox720geek Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Do u know dungeon defenders cheats or hacks im despret
Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D 509763 Hosting Legit Lobbies (Need Confirmation?)? Need a Post Stickied? COME HERE :D 374115

xbox720geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down