The Most Legit Sh*t That You'll Ever Click
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosting 16th lobbies starting Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Hosting 16th lobbies starting Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Hosting 16th lobbies starting Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ATMx Rogue ACR Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 pm

I got my new JTag in the mail today and im still testing it to see how long the KV is. The person i got it from said it was a 200 KV. Still testing but also hosting on my other JTag. Message me if you want in one of my lobbies. My MW2 lobbies give you gold for all your guns, Black Ops lobbies get you 16th prestige when you get in, if you want any other games message me. G(amer)T(ag) is ATMx Rogue ACR.
ATMx Rogue ACR
ATMx Rogue ACR
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Hosting 16th lobbies starting Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Hosting 16th lobbies starting Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ATMx Rogue ACR Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:33 pm

I ment to say how long the KV lasts.
YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY YAYAY
ATMx Rogue ACR
ATMx Rogue ACR
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Hosting 16th lobbies starting Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Hosting 16th lobbies starting Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by nickstick Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:30 pm

hey my gamertag is crazylegg lance if u could send me a invite plz and thank u

nickstick

Back to top Go down

Post by xXMicdiddiXx Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:19 am

whens the next time ur gonna have a 16th lobby

xXMicdiddiXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down