The Most Legit Sh*t That You'll Ever Click
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iv been trying to get this tittle for the longest can some one tell me what im doing wrong

+4
xSiiCKOLOGYx
NcSx DiiRtYx
xiGHiLLiEix
MoFkN Swag
8 posters

Go down

iv been trying to get this tittle for the longest can some one tell me what im doing wrong Empty iv been trying to get this tittle for the longest can some one tell me what im doing wrong

Post by MoFkN Swag Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:05 pm

<3 Challenge: "Misery Loves Company" - Kill yourself and 1 enemy by cooking a grenade without throwing it.

MoFkN Swag
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

iv been trying to get this tittle for the longest can some one tell me what im doing wrong Empty Re: iv been trying to get this tittle for the longest can some one tell me what im doing wrong

Post by xiGHiLLiEix Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:15 pm

that was the funniest challenge i ever got

xiGHiLLiEix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

iv been trying to get this tittle for the longest can some one tell me what im doing wrong Empty Re: iv been trying to get this tittle for the longest can some one tell me what im doing wrong

Post by NcSx DiiRtYx Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:05 pm

ur most likely to get it randomly

NcSx DiiRtYx
Just getting started
Just getting started

Back to top Go down

Post by xSiiCKOLOGYx Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Cook a frag grenade and run up to someone, without throwing, stand there till it blows up killing both him and yourself.

xSiiCKOLOGYx
Just getting started
Just getting started

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Flipper Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:59 am

Your perks should be:
1.Marathon-get to eneimies quickly
2.Lightweight-^
3.Last stand pro if applicable-be able to hold your equipment while in last stand
DJ Flipper
DJ Flipper
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm a piece of shit Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 am

Just go 2 a demolition game wait til some1 tries to plant a bomb cook ur grenade go 2 where he is and die =D

I'm a piece of shit
Just getting started
Just getting started

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir SW@GG@ Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:34 pm

My advice to you iz jus go in a cage match nd challenge boost
Sir SW@GG@
Sir SW@GG@
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:04 pm

or just cook a gernade then run! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ewok69em Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Its pretty easy to get on a sniping map, find a sniper that is busy shooting people cook the Granada till it explodes and kills you both. Or boost as previously stated

ewok69em
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down