The Most Legit Sh*t That You'll Ever Click
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

global thermonuclear war (part #2) - Classes

+6
wonckey
Paragor Knight
TM x Mayan
Sir Jay™
dcarcher
rystar 36
10 posters

Go down

global thermonuclear war (part #2) - Classes Empty global thermonuclear war (part #2) - Classes

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm

I am going to start of by talking about the sniper you will have to have at leaste one sniper on your team i will explane a bit later, i am going to talk about the class that i am suggesting now: I would start of by using the intervention or the Barret, beacuse you going to want a 1 shot sniper for this game type combining this with the next perk called stopping power this will increase your sniper damage dramitcly. For your equiptment i think that this is the only 1 that you can use and it is claymore, you can also use it for a reminder if some one is coming for you/flanking cos there will be alot of that once the enemy know you position that is what they will do. When they do decide to come you can whip out your USP.45 one of the resons in that it comes out super quick and you can blow there heads off. I would use scavenger for your first perk 1 of the resons is that you will be able to pick up another claymore when you/your claymore kills the guy that is tryng the flank you. I think that is all that you need to know about the sniping point of view.

I am now going to move onto the advancing part if the team, for the people that are covering the choke points they should use a high caliber assult rifle or something like an RPD, You would probably want to use something like slight of hand for your first perk stopping power if you are one of those that is just generally protecting you would want to use something light so like UMP45 or somthing like that. I think that for all of the classes you would want to put on a tacticall isertion or a claymore- claymore so you can set up some boobie traps for them to fall into, i think playing like this will give you and your team winning the game i will be telling you how i think playing tacktickly in 1 of my next posts.

The 1 main thing that will help you whenver you are play call of duty is: Communication-Its they KEY

Fell free to leave comments if you want to ask me questions or anything in general about cod

Leweeeeyyy

Back to top Go down

global thermonuclear war (part #2) - Classes Empty Re: global thermonuclear war (part #2) - Classes

Post by rystar 36 Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:25 am

new maps

rystar 36
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

global thermonuclear war (part #2) - Classes Empty Re: global thermonuclear war (part #2) - Classes

Post by dcarcher Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:25 pm

sniper is so useful.. i got a 26 kill streak as a sniper and didn't have the nuke on. i wonder if the nuke = win rule still applies?

dcarcher
Come here often?
Come here often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Jay™ Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:42 pm

can someone invite me to one please
Sir Jay™
Sir Jay™
Admin
Admin

http://tastymods.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by TM x Mayan Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 am

i played this when i was infected it has like a big black square in the middle
TM x Mayan
TM x Mayan
Come here often?
Come here often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Paragor Knight Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 pm

if anyone gets one inv me
Paragor Knight
Paragor Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by wonckey Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:51 pm

i love this game

wonckey
Just getting started
Just getting started

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Bobby Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm

this games the best

Sir Bobby
Come here often?
Come here often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:53 pm

dont ask for invs...we will tell u when we have one...first in the chat then in the fourm...nice post lewwweyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir SW@GG@ Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Yea i host the all the time so dont worry
Sir SW@GG@
Sir SW@GG@
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Jake Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:25 am

Chillax teach me how to Jerk Teach me how to jerk... Jk teach me how to host lobbys like this?

Sir Jake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir SW@GG@ Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:49 am

I can teach how to jerk aight
Sir SW@GG@
Sir SW@GG@
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaskill Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 am

to host lobbbys like this is it transfer cable modding?
jamaskill
jamaskill
Just getting started
Just getting started

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:13 pm

nice mate, your should sign up... so you get your rep up you could become a mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down