The Most Legit Sh*t That You'll Ever Click
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Site Suggestion Empty Site Suggestion

Post by imnotanoob Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 pm

1. Get a good program, from a proffesional! (I know someone!) He helped code modio, devoto, and knows godly-modz really well Razz
a. Because, if you have a good program, there will be increased traffic on your site! People will start Joining for it! Also then you can put things for premium, and **** load of people will buy it!
2.Shoutbox
a. I am a moderator, and a member of numerous sites! So i know what happenes, when you tweak the site a little!
The shout box should only be for premium members, so that: Premium members get an advantage!
ALSO, i have noticed in SOOO many sites that, after they put their sb for, premium members, more people started getting active on the forums!
Trust me, try it for a couple of days, its worth it!
3. Also, i have a couple more ideas, which i will tell later
4. Also i can get a discount for the progam Wink

I hope you take my ideas into consideraton, also
add me on
aim: vikram151997
msn:vikram_april15@hotmail.com
skype- rlbaid15

imnotanoob

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestion Empty Re: Site Suggestion

Post by ATMx Rogue ACR Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:43 pm

WOW, Modio is so f***ing useful. No joke its the most suggested modding tool in the world and its helped me get some of my infections for my lobbies. I love it!!! Message me if you want in one of my infection lobbiesor my prestige lobbies. GamerTag is ATMx Rogue ACR.
ATMx Rogue ACR
ATMx Rogue ACR
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down