The Most Legit Sh*t That You'll Ever Click
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are having issues hot swapping read this

2 posters

Go down

If you are having issues hot swapping read this Empty If you are having issues hot swapping read this

Post by ewok69em Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:11 pm

I tried installing my latest mods for over an hour last night, I gave up and went sniffing around to see if hot swapping got patched and people at se7sins said it had so that gave me this idea. I went to my massive flash drive collection and pulled out an 8 gig. formatted it to the 360, then turned off my 360 took out my hdd and left just the flash drive in, the 360 wanted me to install the latest update but I declined, it kicked me off Live and I then hot swapped the game to the flash drive on my first try. so

Things you will need...
8 gig (or bigger) flash drive
all the tools to open your xbox and disc drive (make sure to take the magnet and the black thing both from the top of the drive or the disc will fly away)
modded copy of a game
and original copy

It is simple remove Hard Drive, insert flash drive.
Start up the 360 DECLINE THE UPDATE!
Put in the original copy of the game in the drive press "Y"
Go to install to drive
Now get up and go over to your xbox and carefully grab the disc and magnet, replace the disc with the modded one
Then hit install to drive
And it should work. It may take you a few trys but if you need help just reply back and I'll help you out best I can

Thanks Guys

ewok69em
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

If you are having issues hot swapping read this Empty Re: If you are having issues hot swapping read this

Post by Sir Brannon Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:26 pm

it hasnt been patched, u cant stop hotswapping...so ya

Sir Brannon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you are having issues hot swapping read this Empty Re: If you are having issues hot swapping read this

Post by ewok69em Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Sir Brannon wrote:it hasnt been patched, u cant stop hotswapping...so ya

Tons of people are having trouble with it, And as soon as I tried it worked so if people are having issues this is an alternate way that may work for them.

ewok69em
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down